Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Jake Update

Last Monday I incidentally checked Jake on YouTube. He appeared at the Tony awards. The same feeling I had when I saw him present two awards. It’s something Becky once said and it’s something I agree on; Jake doesn’t seem to enjoy what he does anymore. When I watched him presenting the nominees all I could think was: “Get out! Go do something else.” Such a shame, because Jake’s got a marvelous smile.

A bit playful, but not as enthusiastic as in the past

Maybe he’s taking himself and his job a bit too serious at the moment? That’s another thought I had. Or maybe his private life isn’t fullfilling at the moment? I think he’s still single, isn’t he? Or are the rumours right this time? Well, anyway…if he’s got a girlfriend now, he doesn’t come across as over the moon in love.

Wow! A post about the Gyllenhaal. Something I haven’t done for a while, and someone I haven’t been paying much attention to lately. Even though Jake is quite different compared to Alexander, they both got something tragic about them. Jake as well, more and more. What’s the matter with that man? Why doesn’t he smile that often anymore? What happened to his playful and cheerful nature? Has someone been telling him the truth? Or did he finally catch up on the truth himself?

Whatever the case, there’s nothing I can do about it. But, Jake, if you want to talk…

No comments: