Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Wanna See Something Creepy?

This is not much of a post, it should be a tweet, but it's not.

I'm sure I once mentioned Gail Schuler in relation to Brent. Or should that be, not in relation to...?

Gail has her own website on which she outlines her life with(out) Brent (and some others) in detail. Knowing she has never even attempted to really meet Brent, I'm not so worried about her though her actions and state of mind are embarrasing in some cases.

What really creeped me out is that someone(s) is updating a wiki about her: http://crazygail.com/Timeline

When you look into her world, it's impossible to tell what's real and what's make belief/fiction/wishful thinking. Well, some of it is easy to tell apart, but other parts, like who's writing what, is slowly getting lost in the chaotic pile that is Internet.

Oh, and the reason why I'm adding is, it's hard to miss it. Even if you try really hard to ignore it, if you're interested in Brent and are trying to stay updated, you're bound to come across her.

I was just scrolling through the timeline and my brain decided to read this: "She begins sending Brent Spiner videotapes of herself." I literally went in squeaky voice: "Ahh!" then locked my pc and went for a break.

No comments: