Thursday, May 20, 2010

the Snape Chronicles

Originally, I only wanted to ask Hannah if she was aware of the Snape Chronicles. This is a fanfic that reads as the real thing and Snape's view on all the events. If you're a Snape fan, you should read it. It's actually quite good and very entertaining. I found myself reading the first book completely in one evening.

Go here: the Snape Chronicles

The story was initially posted on a forum and you have to click around a bit, but the writer is very helpful with all the links. However, since I planned to read it while traveling I compiled the whole story and will make a pdf of it for easier spreading.

Important note: I didn't include everything, because the writer also wrote alternative pieces. I choose to stay as close to the story line that follows and is based on the original Harry Potter books. If you want to read the alternative pieces, go to the forum and read there. And even if you're reading my compiled version, please go there if only to comment to the writer.

No comments: