Monday, May 17, 2010

Jason, I Hear You

If there is one person I should apologize to it is to you. I have been more often than not condescending about your whereabouts, your ideas, you philosophies and your life. Truth is, your life is your own and I trust you do the things you think are best. Whatever it is of communication that goes wrong between us or gets lost in space, I know we are on the same path of trying to do the right thing; our heads and hearts only believe in different things. I don't blame you for anything, I won't call you out and back for anything as much you never did me.

I feel I don't have to restore love between you and me for there never really was any loss of it; I still love you as much as I ever loved you. With that said I think I need to explain my past comments a little more. You with your views are behind on me. And you, who intents nothing but good (and apparently love) hasn't teach me anything new. It's not a complaint, it's only a fact. I have learnt those things when I was younger. I only feel sorry you didn't seem to have. I am happy you are now, I really am, even when it looks I'm only annoyed with you.

Keep on doing the works and then I will do mine. We will meet again I'm sure.

Just one more thing: You might want to think of stopping to tell people how they should live their lives. Don't you think it would be a better idea to do suggestions?

Response to: Jason Mraz's Freshnessfactorfivethousand:Taking RIOsponsibility

No comments: