Monday, May 24, 2010

And the Saga Continues

This is sheer entertainment: the Daily Mail chimes in.

I think they were out of good subjects. Which is curious in this period of time. But then again, the economical crisis is so boring and passé.

Like no one so far, I do not have the answer of why. I would like to add a question; Why are the Brits so offended? For as much as I know, all nationalities get typecast all the time, it hurts my eyes (and ears).

And then they wouldn't let Jonathan Pryce play a half-blood (Caucasian)Mongolean guy, because he was totally Caucasian instead of half or completely Mongolean. WTF!?

I think they are all only out to confuse me. No need, for that last sentence confused me enough.

For goof (yes, that was a typo, but I rather liked it) measure and to give my blog some well earned colour:

No comments: