Friday, May 7, 2010

FACTS: To Bore You Thru and Thru

Here’s another update. I’m thinking of changing some, throwing some out and others in. I’m in a new cycle and some of the old points became irrelevant.

Here goes:

- The concern of readers doesn’t concern me anymore; I’m writing for me. Though I must admit, I’m worried I’m boring Hannah.

- Like I always promised myself and others, I won’t delete old posts. This now results in me reposting old blogs. Going through my old blogs, I noticed more and more traditions emerging. For instance, I used the title ‘We’re All Connected’ twice already. I’m also more often comparing fruits. Ironic, in regards to the initial Fruit post.

- I think my (new) soundboxes are slowly breaking down. The headbox of the set only now and then works and blasts me away on any given and unexpected time.

- My DVD-player and I are still very close, especially since the refound love for some actors. However, I noticed my dvd-player is annoyingly and insistently set on Dutch.

- Dennis and Charlie are out; it’s now for some strange reason Juliet and Emma. I keep forgetting their last names. Let’s see if you can figure that out.

- Bathroom does not only need remodelling, but also cleaning. I didn’t clean too hard since I was thinking we were going to remodel it soon anyway. No such thing seems to be in the near future planning.

- I woke up somewhere around 7.30 am thinking it would be grand to get up and go to work early. Grand, then I fell back asleep. At 8.00 am I woke up to my alarm clock once more and decided it was not grand to get up already, so I went back to bed. 8.00 am really hurt my head this morning.

- I’m at work, though I’m wondering what I’m doing here. I still needed be here, because someone might wanted to talk to me. He did, thank god. Strange construction of sentence, but I do not care the least.

- I recycled a by now very old update list which when filled in, really doesn’t say anything about my state of being. I did change the font. Hurray!

- I'm wrote a completely new review. However, I used the old list to keep the tradition going. Because I needed to update the points and add some new ones. What d’ya-know, I already did that. (Referring to last update list)

- Jason Mraz is increasingly annoying me and therefore I stepped back a little. New things to gape at.

- My love for John Mayer has once again decreased; I am however looking forward to his concert in Amsterdam.

- RKOP nor MSM worry me anymore. Apparently, PORK went out of existence. And enter Page394. Apparently, all the usual forum drama happened before I joined. Apparently, I'm late for the party. *shrugs* The time suits me right.

Older blog: The one from September 2009

2 comments:

Hannah said...

eep! I haven't logged into blogger because of law school finals and other busy-ness but here I am, reading all your entries to catch up. O.O

also, word re: mraz. :/

Wiwik said...

Don't worry, I'm not expecting you to really read everything. My thoughts are so fuzzy and slightly boring atm; this is the reason I'm afraid I'm boring you, because I have the impression you're reading everything.