Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Powering Down

In the space of one month, it seems I’ve said all I wanted to say about Star Trek in general and Data in particular. I’m still fascinated with my own fascination and with Data’s popularity. Talking some more about that will have me running in circles and repeating what I’ve already said about a hundred times already.

My fascination with Alexander hasn’t diminished; I was just done talking about him as well. Like I said before, there’s only so much you can say without repeating yourself. I always knew it wouldn’t last long. Turns out it lasted three months.

I could start talking about Doctor Who again, but there’s not that much happening. Yes, the DW proms, a second one this year, is coming up. Obviously, I won’t be visiting it. Maybe it’ll end up on Youtube. Catch it there.

My interest in Jason Mraz and John Mayer did diminish somewhat, though I’m still listening to their music. John is about to release a new album. I haven’t ordered it yet. I have no clue what Jason is doing.

Oh, yeah, and then there was Jake. Movie making takes so long, I’m still waiting for Prisoners to be released and the other movie in which Jake plays the two main characters (forgot the title). Other than that, not much happening there either. Not that I’m paying attention.

Maybe if Take That does something again..Oh well….

My spare time is filled mainly with watching all the Star Trek TNG episodes. I started on the fourth season yesterday. According to ST fandom it’s the best season. Nice….

Who knows what comes up next. Things seem to be slowing down. Fantasies still running wildly. Not as obsessive anymore. Powering down…

Just read this:
"Soong was played by Brent Spiner (who also played Data, Lore, B-4, and Arik Soong)."
Here: http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/Noonian_Soong
Brent played almost a complete family. In other words, he is his own family.

No comments: