Friday, August 9, 2013

Random Comments

A short work day yesterday; I had to go to vet with cats. One cat had a bladder infection, the other was too heavy. Nothing too serious, but starting with new diet today of less very wet food.


I’m slowly recovering from two days off + two days weekend. Looking forward to the weekend in which I won’t do anything. Except for cleaning the house.

I have no idea what to write for the blog, so I come up with this.

I want to have a bit more variety in subjects on this blog. Subjects will remain my interests only….obviously.

Maybe I should do another update list. Freshness of it has gone though.

I hate it when people post things online for fact when it’s only opinion, make belief or rumour.

A few minutes ago I had no idea how to write “determined”. Turns out my first guess was right.

Tonight watching Star Trek, like yesterday, and the day before that, and the day before that.

I went from having a crush on a dead prince to having a crush on a fictional android. My life is sad.

What would Alexander think of Star Trek? Or Doctor Who?

Should I get myself institutionalized?

Anyone care to clean my house?

I bought three books about the first three Dutch Kings. I'm getting some interesting insides I will share with you. I do need to order my thoughts though. Maybe I even get to a proper analysis of the third King, Alexander's father, William III. To be continued.

No comments: