Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Fresh Hell

One ) Because I think it's actually really funny.
One and a half ) Levar Burton appears at some point.
Two ) Because it doesn't take up much of your time.
Three ) Because it has a lot of (jaded) Brent.
Four ) Because reading this was a promise to me, and indirectly to Brent, you were going to watch it.
Four and a quarter ) It's got other people in it as well.
Five ) Because I like this promo for it.


What is it?
It's Brent Spiner's webseries. He calls it a comtrag or somesuch sad thing....Don't ask me, he seems rather proud of that word.

What's it about?
It's about Brent's jaded life after he lost everything, that includes work, family, and most importantly, his dignity, because of "the incident". It's about Brent trying to get his life, but mainnly his career, back on track.

Where can you see it?

I hope I did it justice, I don't want Mr. Spiner to come after me for putting it wrong; Androids are rather strong and fast. All things I'm not.

No comments: