Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Pointless Post

I have had a few ideas for blog posts. None of them have come into fruition yet, maybe never will. Do not despair, some might. In no particular order:


• Amsterdam Doctor Who Arc of Infinity bike tour;
• George Seurat’s painting style in general and his painting ‘Sunday Afternoon on the Island of La Grande Jatte’ in particular;
• Can you blame them? Fans can be seriously creepy!

All three of them will be very substantial, which is the reason I’m not sure I’m going to do them. Though the Amsterdam bike tour sounds like a lot of fun. In that case the weather might fail us. Or a trip to Paris to visit the island of La Grande Jatte is an idea. Not something I have in the planning, but possibly interesting none-the-less. The fans idea halts where I want to post stories about the creepy things some fans do. I know a few of those crazy stories, but most are fairly mild. I suppose what I really want to do is defend “idol’s” choices to do or not do certain things. The point being, you can never be sure what kind of fan is opposite you.

I do have some lines for at least two of the ideas:

A Sunday Afternoon on the Island of La Grande Jatte
Right now I prefer to be in George’s world. On an ordinary Sunday, in a perfect park, by the blue triangular water and on the soft green elliptical grass.

Frightingly, I already mastered the lyrics. Now, what about the painting?

Can you blame them? Fans can be seriously creepy!
We now officially determined Brent Spiner is human.
Source: http://meanstars.com/profile.php?cid=386

Let’s see what happens.

No comments: