Tuesday, September 17, 2013

If All Existence Was Brent Spiner

I must have entered a vacuum. A vacuum in which the whole of existence revolves around Brent Spiner.


The Internet always has a big influence on my daily going on’s. Today it seems the impact is felt even stronger.

The first message I read is that Brent Spiner had died. Thankfully, he has not. It did cause my heart to skip a beat. Didn’t think it was funny.

The next message I read was that ‘Independence Day’ was declared ‘best movie of all time’. That made me spontaneously burst out in laughter. It’s a fun movie, but it’s not the best I’ve ever seen.

The message under the above one said: ‘Brent Spiner Highest-Paid actor in the world’. Yeah, right. My initial thought was: “No, he’s not!”

It all comes from here: http://en.mediamass.net/people/brent-spiner/deathhoax.html . Scroll down for the rest of the weird headlines.

I think I’m scared, because this feels all wrong.

No comments: