Saturday, September 12, 2009

Facts: Update on my Journy Through Life

And here's the moment you all have been waiting for (obviously to my 4 readers who might just as well have missed the previous update lists).

- A bit more than 2 1/5 years have passed and now I have 4 readers of which 2 notified my on the Dutch forum and 2 actually leave comments. I thank you very much.

- Like I always promised myself and others, I won't delete old posts. This leaves me just not mentioning RKOP nor MSM anymore. The last couple of months without have been a blessing, though I miss talking to certain people. (Most respect earned over the years: Emmy. Always respected and loved: Holly. Hilary, also respected; I hope to hear from you.)

- The new soundboxes (which are now about 2 years old) have an annoying blue light when turned on.

- DVD player / Mediaplayer and me are very close. Emile, thnx for the downloads of old shows; they rock, literally.

- Dennis Morris will be forever in my head when typing updates. And he is accompanied by Charlie Mingronie (Is that how you spell his last name?).

- During my holiday, I forgot about my blogspot and when I remembered, I was too lazy to post. Let's call it a lack of inspiration.

- Bathroom needs remodelling. The towel hangers have been discussed and will be replaced. When? We don't know.

- I got up around 8.00 am to Farmville and then went back to bed, cause 8.00 am hurt my head.

- There was no need to go to work today, but will go coming monday. And you guess it, it'll take me 1 hour to get there.

 

- I reviewed my passed two years using my review from a couple of years ago which I recycled as well...and...

- I'm wrote a completely new review. However, I used the old list to keep the tradition going. Because I needed to update the points and add some new ones.

- Jason Mraz is increasingly annoying me.

- My love for John Mayer is back in big volumes.

- RKOP and PORK are still worrying me. MSM does not worry me.

2readers.html

4

3

2

1

No comments: