Monday, September 17, 2007

FACTS: Not Found!

- This weekend hasn't helped me to readers who leave me comments telling me they at least read my blog. That's okay, tho it hurts...
- My computer is not ready to log on to the rkop-chatbox.
- My computer is finally accompanied by a new screen.
- The new sound boxes I bought...SUCK! With a Capital SUCK and an exclamation mark.
- I don't know yet how to handle my new DVD-player, but it was nice to see all that old Mraz stuff again.
- Now I remember Dennis Morris' name again. It's Dennis Morris.
- I forgot about my new blogspot all together.
-I had a nice half-Saturday afternoon at the Bosbaan watching Dragon Boat Races.
-We finally attached the towel hangers to the wall; one and a half in the kitchen and four in the bathroom.
-I was up at 6.00 am this morning.
-It took me almost 1,5 hour to get to work.
-I reviewed my weekend backwards.

No comments: