Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I Used To Have...

I used to have two accounts on here which I kept mixing up. Now I opened the third account, cause I can't for da-life remember what inlog name or password I used.

Okay, okay...

I used to blog here, cause everyone blogged, and this one was the first for me to find. Then JCM started blogging on MySpace, and since I wanted to keep up with his online writing, I had to migrate too MySpace to get a membership. Long since gone, JCM migrated to his own personal website to blog and I stopped following along.

Still, I still had my JTM who was blogging from time to time. But Mr. JTM decided to go blog here, so here I am back. Luckily, this time, Blogger gave me the oppertunity to log on with my google account data, GAWDTHANK!! Cause that I will remember...mail stuff etcet...

BLAH!!!

EDIT: Double BLAH!!! Anyway, I am really just here to get a membership on Mr. JCM's blog, but I might blog myself, cause I like the title I choose for my blog. Now, anyone?

EDIT2: Can anyone tell me if it's possible to subscribe to blogs and if so, how do I do that!?!?

No comments: