Thursday, September 13, 2007

I'm a Cyclist

They're like wrinkles in the water rocking my boat gently. It's not a storm, and I'm not really alarmed, tho I might start thinking of re-balancing the boat. I like my waters wrinkle free, like my shirts when I go visiting my mom. I can handle the wrinkles, I can even handle some waves, but I'm not much of a sailor. Often, and unfortunately or fortunately, it's me rocking the boat anyway.

I have to get passionate again. I need to refind the will to grow and get better. It's impossible, that at age 26, I have already reached the roof. I haven't, I know I haven't. I can still learn so much. There is still so much to wonder about, wander around, wind around, spinn around, out of control caused by severe excitement.

I need to set my new goals and the actions. I have to get myself excited again. Get a nice swing in life and dance on. It's too early to sit down to watch the rain fall and not the pieces in the right places.

I am searching again. I am lost again. I just came round to my new start, the circle I have twirled around in one cycle long. I'm back at start and good to go. I am ready to rediscover myself and to reinvent myself. Right at the start.

I am a beginner too.

No comments: