Thursday, October 18, 2007

FACTS: Still Lost!

- The passed two months haven't helped me to readers who leave me comments telling me they at least read my blog. That's okay, tho it hurts...
- My computer is not ready to log on to the rkop-chatbox...still not...
- My computer is finally accompanied by a new screen....still...
- The new sound boxes I bought...SUCK! With a Capital SUCK and an exclamation mark...still do...
- I don't know yet how to handle my new DVD-player, but it was nice to see all that old Mraz stuff again...still not...
- Now I remember Dennis Morris' name again. It's Dennis Morris....it's nice to have a notepad...
- I forgot about my new blogspot all together....Yup, again!
-We finally attached the towel hangers to the wall; one and a half in the kitchen and four in the bathroom...and two already came off.
-I was up at 7.00 am this morning.
-It took me almost 1 hour to get to work.
-I reviewed my passed two months using my review from a couple of weeks ago.
- I'm too lazy to write a completely new review.

No comments: