Monday, July 13, 2009

Facts: Lost in transcription

• The passed two years haven't helped me to readers who leave me comments telling me they at least read my blog. That's okay, tho it hurts... editions in red...I had three, but I think I lost one. I also forgot how to color text.
• My computer is not ready to log on to the rkop-chatbox...still not after two years, but who cares..I don't at least...I left RKOP
• My computer is finally accompanied by a new screen....still...still...still
• The new sound boxes I bought...SUCK! With a Capital SUCK and an exclamation mark...still do...still do, but I bought new ones which make me happy...:D
• I don't know yet how to handle my new DVD-player, but it was nice to see all that old Mraz stuff again...still not...bought new one and first couldn't figure out how it worked, but got it working now...We are close now
• Now I remember Dennis Morris' name again. It's Dennis Morris....it's nice to have a notepad...and to remind myself again...I won't ever forget ever again
• I forgot about my new blogspot all together....Yup, again! And again...Not really, was just lazy
• We finally attached the towel hangers to the wall; one and a half in the kitchen and four in the bathroom...and two already came off...and the two in the kitchen have been taken off to make our new cooking thing installed...one in the bathroom keeps falling off; it's annoying
• I was up at 7.00 am this morning....I could have been....Not so much
• It took me almost 1 hour to get to work....true story, life doesn't improve there...no change there
• I reviewed my passed two years using my review from a couple of years ago which I recycled as well...still the same list
• I'm too lazy to write a completely new review...I thought it would be funny to use this list again...I thought I should keep this tradition

And that's how you create a second post in one day. True story.

References:
3
2
1

No comments: