Friday, July 17, 2009

13 minutes rant blog

Lately, I've been suffering from sleepless nights. It's so warm everywhere, it's so damp everywhere, no matter what you do, you end up feeling sticky and gross. It keeps me from sleeping. For some reason it makes me want to roll around in my bed and stretch and flex my muscles all the time, which results in more friction and heat. Yuck! And when I do fall asleep, I tend to wake up to musquito stings around 4 am, slapping and scratching away. I'm not sleepy enough to fall asleep right away after the slapping, scratching and hiding, but I'm not awake and fresh enough to get up and start the day early. Result is me waking up late and arriving at work late. Yuck!

As of now, I'm still sweating a swimmingpool. I'm wishing to be home on my couch, out of the sun, not moving too much. Just leave me alone. You don't want to be too near to me anyway, cause I smell like stickyness and too much sun. When I get home this evening, I'll have diner and then die in front of the tv or on my bed with the music on. Hopefully, in the meantime the skies will clear and/or drop some rain to cool things down. That would be cool.

This is my 13 minutes rant. I have 4 minutes left before having to get back to working and join in a meeting. It's a good thing I signed up for it, but the though of the dampness inside the square makes me gasp for air already.
Three minutes left. I've got a printed version before me, though it's the old version. That's okay, I'm just not willing to sacrifice another tree or man to the sun. That's not my style.
1 minute and time to post.

No comments: