Monday, May 27, 2013

10 O'Clock Live - Season 3

Hello...

Yes...

I have not seen any episode from 10 O'Clock Live season 3. I haven't even finished watching season 2, from last year. I just don't have the courage, especially after finding out it's still all the same faces. Obviously, I have no problem with David Mitchell or Charlie Brooker and I can even accept Jimmy Carr. The Laverne woman still mystifies me, though. From what I've read so far, still nobody is sure what she's doing there. And still, nobody thinks she's particularly funny, but she's not the straight..eh..woman either; her attempts at humour are still too many for that.

Will I find the courage to watch an episode from season 3? I might, I am still curious. But right now I find my muesli more interesting.

Still all the same faces...God knows why..
There, my duty done, I said something about 10 O'Clock Live season 3.

No comments: