Wednesday, January 28, 2009

FACTS: Lost Again! revised...2009

  • The passed two years haven't helped me to readers who leave me comments telling me they at least read my blog. That's okay, tho it hurts... editions in red
  • My computer is not ready to log on to the rkop-chatbox...still not after two years, but who cares..I don't at least
  • My computer is finally accompanied by a new screen....still...still
  • The new sound boxes I bought...SUCK! With a Capital SUCK and an exclamation mark...still do...still do, but I bought new ones which make me happy
  • I don't know yet how to handle my new DVD-player, but it was nice to see all that old Mraz stuff again...still not...bought new one and first couldn't figure out how it worked, but got it working now
  • Now I remember Dennis Morris' name again. It's Dennis Morris....it's nice to have a notepad...and to remind myself again
  • I forgot about my new blogspot all together....Yup, again! And again...
  • We finally attached the towel hangers to the wall; one and a half in the kitchen and four in the bathroom...and two already came off...and the two in the kitchen have been taken off to make our new cooking thing installed
  • I was up at 7.00 am this morning....I could have been....
  • It took me almost 1 hour to get to work....true story, life doesn't improve there
  • I reviewed my passed two years using my review from a couple of years ago which I recycled as well
  • I'm too lazy to write a completely new review...I thought it would be funny to use this list again

And that's how you create a second post in one day.

References:
http://wiwipedia.blogspot.com/2007/10/facts-still-lost.html
http://wiwipedia.blogspot.com/2007/09/facts-not-found.html

No comments: