Wednesday, January 28, 2009

0% Interest and I've got some space to fill in my daydreams

I'm chewing soft, colorful, gummy kinda candy. I'm not biting through leaving it in one piece while I suck off the sugar. And it just made me cough. I don't even like these kinda candies. I'm a chocolate chewer.

Life will be sweet again. I know for sure, cause I already have a planning for the coming year. I will travel a little, maybe even far. I will meet people, the once I have met before, and maybe some new. I will see new things and old familiar things. I'm looking forward to hanging around the venue again, secretly hoping he will come out and play some while we're waiting for the actual concert to start.

I'm looking forward to the traveling and the secret nervousness that always gets me prior to the travel. It will all be fine, I know that, but my nerves might not. I planned to have my picture taken, at the venue, with someone of significance, or with my co-fans. I'm looking forward to eating some crappy food before the lights go down and we'll be jumping all excited to all the music and familiar unfamiliarty.

It's a grand feeling to be so small, and to be part of something so big you can't possibly describe the whole event. Cause it's not only the music, the man and the band and us. It's our bond, the things we have in common, and the experience of that specific evening, in that specific place. The things that will only be heard right there, right then. The things that will only be seen right there, right then. It's the experience of us, what and who we are, in this time of period, in one small piece of time.

It's relative. It's small against the backbone of life, but it's tingling and great in our minds, cause it means something. It means something to be there, right then, the way we are, the way we sing, dance and steal things. To hold in our hands for a small single time, because you know this moment will never come back again.

That will be sweeter. That's what I'm looking forward to.

No comments: