Monday, August 10, 2009

habits, addictions...what's in a name?

I made a mistake by posting on RKOP today. I choose to remove my post, but for the peace of me repost it here:

U2BELOVE, everybody on here thinks we need to enlighten each other, so don't take that personally.

I'm just here to jump on the bandwagon and add my own, special opinion on the case and then disappear again. No matter what or who Jason is; that was simply a shitty response. Sure, it's true no-one is always 100% cool and great, but it's no excuse to draw a curtain and shut someone out, but it is a good reason to forgive Jason for that, since he probably didn't mean to hurt anyone's feelings. As for missing out on meeting him? I'm sorry, but you gonna have to get over it. It's just not gonna happen that quick anymore and really, Jason might be a cool guy, but this world is loaded with cool guys; Jason is not the only one. Honestly, he's not more special than most guys, he just happens to have a very visible and audible talent. My boyfriend is freaking talented...in programming and connecting with people, but he not even half get all the attention Jason got. Just let Jason be; the idea of who Jason is, exists only in your head anyway.

You can now move on.

Will the drama ever stop? Meout.


I also dreamt I smoked....

No comments: