Tuesday, December 10, 2013

2013

As expected, my blogging frenzy has decreased. Just like the leaves on the trees, (Or should I say the leaves off the trees?) my inspiration for blog posts has dried up. I don’t really want to whine about my autumn depression again and there’s only so much I can say about Star Trek and even Doctor Who without being repetitive. Funny, 50th anniversary. Hardly notice anything of it. Fortunately, we still have Bigfinish. I can’t believe it’s already behind us.


Next year seems empty and low on excitement. Star Trek 50 years is still two years away. Not that I care as much as I did for DW, but it’s something at least.

It seems I’ve been reading more books this year, my hunger for new stories has been bigger. It was an interesting year with all kind of things happening. Also still not used to having a King. The royal family waved at us, obligatory. I waved back without realizing it was them. To me it only made clear how ridiculous being royalty can be.

We had a hot summer after a very long and cold winter. I had several swims in the lake which I enjoyed immensely. I missed the last opportunity because I had a cold. I don’t as much regret it as much as being disappointed about that missed swim. Ah well, hopefully it will be nice coming year.

Overall, I liked this year. A lot was happening. I’ve been learning a lot too and I have been entertained plenty as well. After 2010-2012, it was a welcome change.

No comments: