Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Make A Plan

Make a plan

Look around
Define your goals
Decide a strategy
Claim your tools and resources
Here we go

That’s basically what you need to do when you start on a new project. I can’t remember why I wrote it down. I vagelue remember it having something to do with my personal business development and with trying to write a new blog. Yes, even for writing a blog these steps can be useful.

I’m sure I wrote this before, but I’m going to tell you again, if only to make myself feel good about me.

I’m working on two major projects at work. For both projects several technical connections need to be made. For both projects the information streams can’t be put in standard templates with standard solutions. What I’ve been doing this week, and mainly today, is trying to find the right form and trying to fit the connections in standard solutions. It’s interesting and confusing. But bit by bit we’re building up and improving an organization for information sharing.

I’m so in the moment!

Good thing Christmas holidays are on its way. I’m tired. Hopefully 2014 will start of bright. Hopefully, the winter won’t last as long coming year. 2014 scares me, more than any other years have done. Hmm, I’m not sure that’s true. I feel mildly uncomfortable about 2014. Big things are on the horizon and I’m trying to fit them within the cramped confines of human abilities.

Other than that, I’m really looking forward to being two weeks off.

With this post I reached my quotum. I’m not sure if this will be my last post, but in case it will be:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

No comments: