Monday, December 16, 2013

+1

Only two more posts to go and I will have posted just enough posts to rival the most posts in December I ever posted. One more, and this year’s will be the most. Problem is, I don’t know anything to write about.


Did you also notice how I stopped posting pictures? Well, almost.

Some of my posts I write these days are so short, I might just as well try tweeting instead. Most of the time, I end up deleting them alltogether.

There’s one more study I’m sort of working on. Why doesn’t Brent Spiner get more roles? And why doesn’t he ever play the leading character? He only did once, and that was ages ago. Well, okay, decades ago. Still, most things we see him in are small parts, usually the nerdy scientist guy.

So, that’s a bit longer than 140 characters.

+1

No comments: