Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Business Oppertunities

Quite a while back, actually, a long time ago, back when I was still a student, a friend and I were thinking up what we could do together as a job. We came up with an ideas shop. We could come up with the ideas and sell them to people who would like to execute them. Of course, nothing came of it.

Since I was looking for my first job I'm signed up to several sites ranging from vacancy sites to professionel (IT) sites. This means I get newsletters about what's going on out there on the market jobwise and development wise. Today I had one from LinkedIn. I smelled another business oppertunity I'm not going to act upon:

Connecting People

It's like starting a dating site for people with ideas. Connect the right people and see how ideas develop and get executed. It sounds like a regular dating site and job hunters agency. It is not.

Obviously, the idea is not explored enough to make it really interesting. Neither do I really have the time to work it all out. Maybe I'll revisit this idea one day.

No comments: