Monday, November 4, 2013

Boring Piece 2

For some reason, my colleagues are very sensitive to my well being…or something. In the last couple of weeks I’ve been asked several times if I’m all right. Sure, I have the yearly fall-exhaustion attack, but compared to other years, I feel pretty ok. It could have been worse.


Do I look so bad, lately? My energy levels have always alternated between average and low with the peek somewhere in early spring. I don’t think I’ve been behaving, nor looking that much worse, have I, do I? Yeah, sure, I assigned myself to a diet again and yes, I am doing some damage control in my private life. But still, it’s not that bad.

I think 2013 was out to confuse me, because I seem to be confused a lot this year. Confused about Jake at the start of the year. Confused about the royal family in the late 19th century. Confused about Star Trek and Brent in particular. Confused about my work, my private life, my colleagues and how my well being is perceived. Am I missing something?

What is next? I’m in the fade out period of my Brent interest. What will 2014 bring? I suspect interesting challenges and oppertunities on the job front and further failing of my private life.

What will 2014 bring?

No comments: