Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Things that Currently Make Me Happy

Things that make me happy: Queen, Doctor Who, Brent…I’m still not cured. Every time I think I can hear him sing in Sunday, it puts a big smile on my face. I would love to see Brent in a musical, or should I say “to hear Brent in a musical”? No, it’s see, cause that implies just that little bit more I’ll go to see him.




Not sure what to think of 1776. It’s about the independy of America and about John Adams. It isn’t my history. As a matter of fact, anything like this usually makes me feel nausious. Thing is, Brent sounds really good in it. Or he grabbed me, once again. He really has a tendency…

I downloaded three songs of which two are Brent related and one Doctor Who.

On youtube, someone once posted a video celebrating 48 years of Doctor Who set to One Republic’s Marching On. It’s very apt and a great song. It just started playing on my phone; it put a smile on my face.

Also, only 4 days till the Day of the Doctor!!!

No comments: