Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Can I Join?

Today I will hear if I can buy tickets for the Doctor Who 50th anniversary celebrations in November. I'm actually quite eager to know. Other than that, I'm more busy with work.

And now....the Large!

And now...

"The new Trek reboot, Wheaton pointed out, translated Star Trek “into a language that my kids can speak, made them excited about it.” Which led me to think that just as every Doctor Who fan has “their Doctor,” each generation of Trekkers needs its own Star Trek. And for those of us for whom ST:TNG was our Star Trek, it was a treat to spend some time with actors who feel like old friends, and who were clearly having a blast themselves."

Source: http://www.tor.com/blogs/2012/11/star-trek-next-generation-reunion-austin-comic-con

He said 'Doctor Who', he said 'Doctor Who'.

Somewhere I read Patrick Stewart once said he was interested in doing Doctor Who and here's a video of Brent Spiner announcing several times he wants to do Doctor Who: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UL_fE_XC3Qo. Check around 8:15. There's also Patrick Stewart I believe and some more Doctor Who.

Best Star Trek TNG related introduction to an article ever!
"When onetime Captain Jean-Luc Picard Patrick Stewart, ..., made it so with fiancĂ©e Sunny Ozell last month, it was witnessed by a Starftleet’s worth of familiar faces."
Source: http://arts.nationalpost.com/2013/09/18/the-entire-cast-of-star-trek-tng-was-at-patrick-stewarts-wedding-to-sunny-ozell/

No comments: