Monday, October 14, 2013

Don't Throw Away Anything

In the light of the refound missing episodes of Doctor Who, and also to honor my mum, who never threw away anything, I give you this post. But mainly because it made me laugh. Read this first.

http://www.cravenherald.co.uk/news/9285887.Sir_Patrick_Stewart_on_Shakespeare_and_Star_Trek/

When I told my mum I was moving out, now about 7 years ago, she immediately claimed my bedroom and dragged all my childhood stuf from the attic for me to take to my new home. It landed me in the situation sir Patrick finds him in, in this here article.

What to do with all this.....My advice would be, sell it on an auction or ebay. Possibly signed.

What I did with it? Most of it I threw away, some of it I kept and my dolls and play animals I donated to the day care on my doorstep. One little girl immediately took care of one of my dolls, of which I was very happy.

Some strange conversations sprouted from that particular meeting. Maybe a post for another day.

No comments: