Friday, October 25, 2013

Move On

Sometimes you just need a push in the back. Sometimes you just need the right words uttered at you. And sometimes you just have to get off your lazy backside and do something.


I’m still leaning heavily on “Sunday in the Park with George”. Especially on the song “Move on”, because in that song are the words I need. Now I only need to get off my lazy backside and do something.

A few phrases:

Stop worrying if your vision
Is new
Let others make that decision-
They usually do
You keep moving on

...

Look at what you've done,
Then at what you want,
Not at where you are,
What you'll be

I need to move on. Keep learning, keep developing, keep trying new avenues. Do where my heart sings to, no matter if it's new or not. I knew that already...Sometimes you just need to be reminded....

I can only apologies to myself, because it's only me holding back and standing still. Nobody else really cares or knows what I should do...

Here goes...

No comments: