Friday, October 11, 2013

Autumn Struck Again

Today I was asked twice what was the matter with me. I am normally more upbeat and cheerful. I could smile, for example. I wasn’t aware my autumn exhaustion was so obvious.


Yes, autumn has struck again. I couldn’t wake up this morning, which also meant I was very late for work. Right now, I feel hot like I’ve got a fever. I feel light headed and I’ve got a headache. Wow, my autumn exhaustion has taken on new heights and it didn’t even notify me. I’m afraid I’m going to have to look into insurancing my autumn/winter dip for health reasons, obviously. The last few years I’ve been avoiding this, because I’m afraid I’ll get dependent on medicins or something.

I can tell you, however, this week I made four energy bars for work. They turned out beautifull and delicious. Have a look at a small piece of one of the energy bars.


Hopefully, it will help in my autumn/winter dip. And let’s hope the sun won’t stay away till April next year, like it did this year.

No comments: