Thursday, February 28, 2013

Setting the Record Straight - Part 2

I was rereading my own blog again and came across the first "Setting the Record Straight".

I know myself well enough to know that sometimes I push an image of myself forward which isn't me. In those cases, I'm more aggressive than I really am.

When I walk on the street I don't think people very often think: "Let's stay away from her". I base that on the fact people always ask me for directions and for some reason decide it would be nice to start a conversation with me. In those cases, I am short in response and conversations usually don't last longer than a few words.

Thing is, I'm usually mellow. I'm also usually withdrawn in my own world. And cursing people I do plenty, but in my head. Only when I'm in a really bad mood I'll curse people on the street under my breath.

I don't like to be approached by strangers on the street, because they interfere in my dreaming.

No comments: