Monday, February 11, 2013

Researching the J.G.

A couple of months back, not yesterday. Yes, this is another old entry I never posted. Here it is after all this time.


Yesterday I was reading on forums and discussion groups to see what the online world thinks of him. He was not as popular as I suspected he was. Mentions of his name actually more often got the reaction I had to him. He’s there, that’s fine, but not really that interesting. One girl even had exactly the same reaction as me; she thought he was cute, but sometimes really doesn’t understand what it is that attracted her about him. Several people didn’t find him handsome, someone even thought he looked like a monkey.


There’s one thing he can do; looking like different sort of people. I found a music video clip in which he plays the main role. He plays a killing machine. Especially the scenes in which he’s being shaved are quite chilling. He just lies there staring and suddenly he doesn’t look that cute at all. It is fascinating and scary. I quite like it.

Still attractive in some way, cause he does keep me captivated in that video. He used to play quite a few of these characters. These days he plays more the nice guys, which is fine. Yet, I would love to see him play another psychopath, because he’s really good at it. I suppose I should see if I can find Donnie Darko somewhere.

No comments: