Friday, February 8, 2013

a Few More Thoughts About Jake and Then Some

Even working my new heroes into the stories doesn’t seem to go as easy anymore. I lost interest in Jake only a few weeks after I found that interest. Also, I don’t seem to have a grip on understanding who he is like I had on Jason and John. Not that I’m claiming to know those two, but I could quite accurately predict how they were going to react or what they were going to do next. Maybe they were just predictable, or maybe, or rather, I don’t care that much about Gyllenhaal.


It must be admitted; I find Jake Gyllenhaal incredibly cute…based on his looks. He seems down to earth enough from what I’ve seen of him in interviews and on talk shows. Of course I don’t know what he’s like on a more personal level or in private at all. And to be honest, I’m not that interested, I just want to dream about him, that way he remains perfect….Or not, we are still talking about my screwed up imagination….the poor thing.

For a while now I had the suspicion I’m turning into a shallow fangirl. I used to love some depth in characters and in stories. I still do, but I find myself more and more attracted to the looks of a person and I care less about the character. That’s why I don’t really care what JG is like in real life, I even don’t want to know. Like I wrote above, this way he remains (im)perfect completely to my wishes. Bliss.

Of course, in my own private life I still do care about someone’s character. Maybe even more than I used to. I don’t think I’m the easiest person to be in a love relationship with. I also started to say that I don’t need a boyfriend/husband, but rather a babysitter. Sad really, when you think about it. That’s one of the reasons why I’m still single after 2 years. That and the fact that I haven’t felt that one click with anyone anymore. Though I met a really cute boy last year in Berlin. I think he was a bit too young for my liking though.

Someone mentioned Jake Gyllenhaal could be a contender for the Christian Grey role. I read up about who Christian Grey is and since I feel like man hunting Jake Gyllenhaal. I feel that’s a bit a screwed up way of going about things. No fears, Jake Gyllenhaal is not within reach so I very probably won’t actually go man hunting him.


I just thought up a brilliant shot for my non-existing movie. I think I grew my hair to hide in it.


More and more I’m losing the ability and the will to fantasize. When I was young I was constantly making up stories, being somewhere else, being different. These days I have trouble getting a story on paper and in bed I just roll around and eventually fall asleep with only a few sentences of fantasy having passed my mind. I suppose I’m growing up.

Yesterday I was watching some interviews and stuff on YouTube. Jake Gyllenhaal being Jake Gyllenhaal, the charming and joking movie star. I watched some stuff from the Berlin International Film Festival. My, did he look good there. That man has a winning smile.

No comments: