Wednesday, March 3, 2010

IQ

There's been a lot of fuzz about Jason's twitter account being hacked. Apparently, some hack posted through Jason's T-account the below:


I'm not sure why the fuzz doesn't seaze to be yet. I suppose people clicked it in hopes they're smarter than Jason and so they can show it off in his next video clip. Would have been a cool action for once, though.

Anyway, I was quite sure I could top the 97, so I did one small test (10 questions)which gave the result of "Between 130 and 160". And a bigger test which gave the result of 106.


Obviously, I'm just bragging right now. Though if any future employer comes across this post, it sure is a good advertizing for me. Now I only have to hope this is all they will read.

P.S. I was surprised to read the average score was 64. I thought the world was smarter. I suspect some idiots have played around with the test generating low scores.

No comments: