Thursday, June 23, 2016

Simo...Si..S...Simon'ed?

The post "Garfunkeled".

That's not to say I don't like Paul's voice, because I really do. It's just that "Being Simon'ed" doesn't work and all the things I said about Artie's voice are just simply not true for Paul's voice.
However, his voice has a sweetness and a boy-next-door kind of quality which I like; you can easily relate to it. And of course, in the end, the signature Simon & Garfunkel sound was these two voices in sweet dissonance and from what I understood Roy Halee's magicianship.

According to the site I found this on: A gentle, surprised ginea pig
I don't know what I'm saying. Why don't you go read a good book (Artie's got a list for you) or listen some good music. I've got just the artists for you.

Source of the picture: http://www.milkandbreadvintage.com/2012/12/young-paul-simon-old-paul-simon.html

No comments: