Monday, June 27, 2016

Hello! Goodbye!...and Hello again...

God thank for the ability of looking back over history.


Remember the 90’s? I do, unfortunately. Everything including the drab music that was played on the radio. Remember 2Unlimited or 24/7? My head makes unvoluntary movements when I only think those two names. I, however, was listening to the Beatles. Hello!

I have no desire to talk about the Beatles. My personal Beatles era was over. Goodbye!

So, why am I writing this post? I just thought the title was funny. How did the Beatles suddenly became a subject again? They do that. And hello again…

On YouTube is a video of Paul Simon and John Lennon handing out Grammy’s and Art Garfunkel accepting it for Olivia Newton-John and her producer(?). Hilarity ensues…. Can you sense my enthusiasm?

The first time I saw that clip was in a video named “THE BEATLES (The Simon & Garfunkel connection – Two). There must be a first part somewhere. I know, cause I saw it, just can’t find it anymore.



Here’s the whole thing without the other stuff around it:



I like Andy Williams.

Also, for good measure:

No comments: