Thursday, September 27, 2012

My Cybermen Dream

Now that I'm talking about dreams I thought I'd tell you about my Cybermen dream. It's been a while, but I'm sure I can remember quite a bit about it. The reason I dreamt about Cybermen was, I fell asleep while listening to Bigfinish's Spare Parts, a Cybermen (origin?) story.

I was with the 5th Doctor and Nyssa in the TARDIS. The Doctor was talking his regular gobbledygook; I certainly didn't understand a word of it, but Nyssa seemed to understand him. Nyssa was told to do such and so and I was ignored. I felt utterly useless. That must have been how Tegan always felt.

So suddenly we are in a house with panick stricken other people. The Cybermats are slowly making their ways towards and into the house. It was, quite frankly, terrifying. When the Cybermats came into the house we went out of the house and climbed on rooftops thinking the Cybermats couldn't climb up there. We were wrong. One by one they, the humans, were taken by the Cybermats and brought to a conversion unit to be turned into Cybermen. They got the people by shooting some seringe into you that started the conversion. After that the people's will was diminished so far, they went to the conversion unit willingly.

I, still on the roof, saw at some point a Cybermat making its way to me. It shot a seringe at me and I knew I was buggered. I did come off the rooftop and walked promptly into the Doctor. I was so distressed and upset I failed to stay clear from the Cybermat and because I failed the Doctor I clung to him like a little child. He was talking to me, telling me to do something. But because I was rather distressed I missed his whole instructions. However, I had decided I was not going to fail the Doctor again so I started stumping Cybermats left, right and center wherever I could. Then I woke up.

So that's my Cybermen adventure with the Doctor. Ironically, ever since the Cybermen are my second favourite monsters; the Weeping Angels are my favourite.

No comments: