Monday, March 28, 2011

"10 O'Clock Live" - Response to Mr. Smith

I have to address this, because this is too funny to ignore it.

1. BCG
2. Chortle
3. There’s also an article on Digital Spy which I cannot access at work.

First it is admitted that all means, illegal viewing maybe too, have to be included to be able to say a reasonable amount of viewers watch the show. I can tell you why we don’t watch it live; because we can’t be bothered.

Then it is said that’s the reason why the show is broadcast live. My belly aches from laughing and my cheeks are wet with tears. Yes, Mr. Smith, it’s very exciting to watch them stumble and fluffing lines and the spontaneity, especially of the fucking audience, is very much appreciated. I really wanted to see on a weekly basis all the bits, which in a pre-record get cut out for good reasons. It’s such a shame most of the spontaneity makes me and a lot of other people cringe beyond reason. And I’m not even watching it live. What’s the point?

Can you imagine how cheated I feel? I'm watching a recorded piece and it's shit. Exaggerating here

No comments: