Wednesday, September 8, 2010

My *Peep* Life Continued

This morning I had two dreams, because I kept drifting in and out of sleep. The first was the most curious. I was "celebrating" my birthday and some family were attending. I didn't pay too close attention to who was there; I honestly have no clue. Thinking back in an awake state of mind it rather felt like strangers pretending to be my family. The two most surprising visitors were Robert Webb and David Mitchell. They were both quiet and almost not even present. I did get to talk to Robert on my mother's garage's floor. Why the hell we choose to sit down there is beyond me, as is the fact I'm celebrating my birthday in the summer; it felt like summer in my dream. The conversation was rather pleasant; it took me less effort to talk to Robert than to David. I don't think, once again, I exchanged a proper word with David. I do remember trying to get closer to him and in the end the words we exchanged were only greetings for he and Robert were leaving. I think I thanked him for attending. That was it, then I woke up.

The second dream was about a friend who I planned to go on holiday with telling me she actually didn't like going to the theatre and therefore decided to cancel on me leaving me with a spare ticket. I told her about this dream this morning during our smoke break. She assured me she was looking forward to it and there was no way she was going to cancel on me.

Even the weirdness of my dreams are sort of boring, annoying and incredibly uneventful. I gained two new "friends" and I lost one. What the hell am I supposed to do with that. The real friend laughed in my face this morning when I told her those two from the DVD boxset were on my birthday party. By now she must think I'm a crazy obsessed lunatic, which is accurate.

Tonight I'm going to look into getting Charlie Brooker to my house. We could watch tv and he could add stupid comments to our watching tv agony. Or if I want a steady laugh I could try to get Alan Davies do a standup routine or play with the cat I haven't bought yet. Or I could have Charlie reviewing my *peep* life and Alan poking fun at it. That sounds more like my traditional dreams, though in my dreams they would both go incredibly silent. I might just as well invite Robert and David back for a cold silent night in my mother's garage.

No comments: