Thursday, January 28, 2010

Waking up - Ending the Snooze

Rereading my previous blog reminded me once again I'm still not interested enough in researching my roots. The three points listed had nothing to do with being adopted, they were simply my favorite ways of passing time.

Though the reason I'm still thinking I should do the research is:
1) I'm not getting younger and I know my biological mother isn't either. Since she's still living in Indonesia, chances are she already has died. Waiting longer will make that possibility even greater.

2) I'm searching for peace of mind, and I'm having the feeling that the rumble and mess in my head stems back to days I can't even remember. Only after researching my roots I will know for sure that was what the problem was and maybe I would have found my peace.

Truth is I'm not sure. I always tell myself and anyone who wants to hear it that who defines me is the person I am in daily life. I can pinpoint a few characteristics back to events in the past I do remember.
Truth is I think I have missing links.

I'm also thinking of getting into yoga. I am earlying my days, even though so far it didn't amount to anything. I still arrived at work late. I am still wasting my boss' precious time by writing a blog and reading forums.

Anyway....all thoughts.

No comments: