Monday, January 18, 2010

We're All Connected

John appeared on Storytellers playing some songs. Check here www.johnmayer.com. Every time I visit his homepage and see that particular newsflash, it blows my mind cause it remembers me about my Storytellers blog.

I start to believe I have some special connection. It's all wired up through the Universe and comes around to me. Maybe it's a portal I hold open with my fantasizing. Maybe it's my deep wishing for something more special than the regular fan/idol bond. Probably it's just one of these generalisations you can interpret anyway you want and it will always be true, because the meaning in the word or the use of the word is so many, you can't miss when shooting.

The only thing I'm sure of is that it makes me feel somewhat special for a split second.

No comments: