Tuesday, February 10, 2009

JM JM

I think Jason Mraz wrote, recorded and SANG one of the best songs of 2008, and I hope this makes it back to him...
http://www.johnmayer.com/battlestudies/

Isn't he a peach? Makes you wanna pinch his cheek, wouldn't you?

I probably already said it profusely, but I both love John and Jason. I got to know about them at about the same time, and I've been to concerts of both. I'm also still regretting not going to Hard Rock Calling in London, last year. John right after Jason. Ah well, I'd probably pass out anyway.

This blog, cause I only wanted to say 'Makes you wanna pinch his cheeck, wouldn't you?'.

And because I safe every piece 'n bit that's even only remotely about both. It's like having them together in one room. John playing the guitar and Jason doing the vocals for a song they might have written together...

Oh c'mon! Let a girl dream!

No comments: