Monday, February 9, 2009

Once More, We're Talking Fruits Here!!!

I've been grinning all day from the moment I published my post up until now and I think I'm not done grinning yet.

Keywords are: suits, Grammy's, JM and JM, Say, I'm Yours.

Maybe I can tell someone to say 'Say I'm Yours'. I think I'm gonna try that one on my boyfriend tonight.

Anyway, the loss/win leaves me less baffled than expected. The weird comparisons amuses me this time. That brings me back to a short article I once found online. This should be registered for eternity:


Are John Mayer and Jason Mraz the same person?
Okay, so it's likely that John Mayer and Jason Mraz are not the same person, I know that. I also know I am not the first person to point out the similarities between the two. However, after checking out Jason Mraz Monday night at the Paramount I see now why the comparisons are made.

The words that made me laugh: .

...so it's likely that John Mayer and Jason Mraz are not the same person.

Buahahaha: As if there's any doubt.

And:

However, after checking out Jason Mraz Monday night at the Paramount I see now
why the comparisons are made.

I bet most people have no clue why they compare the two. But this might be right on the money.

That article was the most inventive of all the comparisons, and probably the most true. Still, I feel it's like comparing apples to oranges. Let's just say 'It's a Fruit'.

Note to self: Stop reading your own blog!!!

Reference:
http://wiwipedia.blogspot.com/2009/02/grammy-for-rant.html

http://pugetsoundblogs.com/spintheblackcircle/2008/11/13/are-john-mayer-and-jason-mraz-the-same-person/

http://wiwipedia.blogspot.com/2007/11/its-fruit.html

No comments: