Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Anti-Heroes 2

Last October I wrote this: Anti-Heroes


This is one day before my next Holiday and I'm slowly pushing work to my colleagues. At the end of the day I decided to read an interview with Ray Phiri, once Paul Simon band member. He had sad memories about Graceland; not the credits on the album he wanted, and other things he didn't really go into.


In the previous Anti-Heroes post I wrote about how things like this used to affect me, but how I had grown up. Yes, it's easier to step over it, but it can sometimes still affect my mood. I'm not the friendliest person on earth, it really takes an effort on my side, but after reading crap about either Simon or Garfunkel about their lovely personalities, it sometimes comes out as frustration and rudeness. Being polite then is even harder and on top of that sunny disposition...well, you get the picture.


Anyway, it doesn't matter, as long they're not boring me with their crap.

No comments: