Monday, December 24, 2012

Who I am...Apparently

This is the result of a name test. Some of it I like to adopt as true, cause it looks good on me. Other things are just b8ll2!!! Still...My comments in red.

Who is she? (An IT professional with Bachelor title)
With two master numbers, we are in the presence of a deeply humane (...Okay...) and altruistic (once again...okay...) individual with a powerful personality (Wow!). Anja is extremely sensitive (Oh god yes. Don't you even dare to comment something negative!!!) and remarkably intuitive (Which I can sense you won't. Well, go on, proof me wrong). Such high vibrations incite her to advocate a better world and to take care of the most underprivileged people on this planet (Does that include wiping the idiot part from the world? Somehow sounds wrong.). Material contingencies are of secondary importance, as far as she is concerned. While she is often an enlightened or inspired soul (Thnx mate!) – with both knowledge and creative talent (and thnx again), it is not always possible for her to experience these energies at such a high level due to the difficulties that they entail (and I blame all of you *points*). They could therefore be expressed as a tendency to day-dream, hypersensitivity, emotional fragility, dependence, suggestibility and selflessness. Her emotional equilibrium is often precarious because a high level of nervous tension is inextricable from such a passionate temperament (Hmmm...). As a little girl, Anja is endearing and adorable (My god, I am! No wait, it says 'as a little girl'. I didn't grow much however, so sounds about right :-D), eager to please (f*** off, I'm not a doormat) and particularly receptive to her family environment (...myeah...). It only takes a minor emotional upheaval or a parental disagreement for her to feel completely lost and out of her depth (...Sure...), which she can respond to by becoming totally withdrawn (Now I'm upset. See how hypersensitive I am?). Parents, it is important to encourage her autonomy and sense of duty while taking care to respect her fragile nature and preserve the carefree innocence of her childhood. (Too late, I'm Screged!)

What does she like? (Mangos...and Doctor Who)
Anja is a very emotionally orientated lady who possesses an active imagination inclined to flights of fancy (D'ya know I married and had babies with both JM's and JG. I also divorced all three of them multiple times. :-D), magic and marvel (Especially the divorces). Not particularly materialistic, she tends to seek solace in her thought and day-dreams as a way of escaping the more unexciting side of material reality. (The divorces were very exciting!!!) She is very fond of travelling and other countries, mystery, spirituality and the unusual; as well as anything else that appeals to her craving escapism. Music is another welcome distraction from the humdrum. In matters of the heart, Anja is romantic and a big softie! (HAhahaha *falls over laughing*) An idealist, she puts her man on a pedestal (Well, he has to deserve it!!! Or I'll divorce him!!!), running the risk of disillusion when the veil finally falls… She is a tender, affectionate and maternal woman who seeks true union (karmic 11 (Whatever that means)), and is quite capable of forgetting herself for those she loves.

What does she do? (Not much. At this moment, making fun of a stupid test.)
This configuration has all the ingredients for a glittering success (Really? Then where is it?) . The social and artistic domains are particularly royal roads, the material realm being neither a priority nor a condition. Anja is likely to find satisfaction in one of the following careers: teaching (Ugh!), psychology (Interesting, but as a job...?), sociology (Where I happen to work and I hate it. Well, I don't like it much. Well, it could be better. Actually, it's not so bad *shakes head*...*shakes fist* Barrowman!!!), counselling, education (Sorry, again, ugh!)…, music and other artistic activities (This is pretty artistic, is it not? Well, it's at least activity.)…, astrology or graphology – unless religion is an area of interest (Huh!? What, that doesn't go together?), or anything to do with philosophy, philanthropy or humanitarian issues (Something went wrong when they stitched my name to my mind/soul/person/body/?). (I really almost feel like this chapter should've been titled: "What doesn't she do?")

No comments: