Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Jake's Birthday .... Today...

Oh yeah, I forgot to say:

It's Jake's birthday today and I feel sick.

Happy birthday to the birthday boy anyway.




And on we go...
I started to read what's available of the book, some sort of preview. My head is swimming with her and my own memories; we have a lot in common. I'm seriously sitting here, at work, reading in a cold sweat already knowing I will need a lot of time to wrestle my way through the book, because my own memories of long-gone-crazy-fangirl-days will keep cropping up on me. I feel so ridiculous for feeling this way and for my own mad behaviour in the past. I think I'm going to like this.

What a ride it already is.

Should I scream and cry like a banshee (some leftover phrase from my Queen time), or sulk and retreat in my own weird little not-so-save dreamworld?

No comments: