Friday, July 16, 2010

Robbie rejoined Take That

This is a reply to a facebook comment:

Yeah, 13 years old but 20 years older. You just named the exact problem I have with that. I am NOT 13 anymore, godthank. My taste developed and I found out that what they were doing and what they are doing now, doesn't agree anymore with my interests. Also, I'm not really willing to go back to that era, cause I'm rather proud of the development I made. Knowing Take That is back and doing it again to me feels like the passed 20 years never happened. That makes me think; What Happened!? It feels like having lost the years I gained. I thought, admittedly a few years after their breakup, it was the most brilliant thing that happened. It gave me fond memories and the oppertunity to move on; develop. Why would I want to give up that for sentimental feelings that aren't mine anymore in the first place?

Okay, so I've been breathing through my left nostril (courtesy of QI; I'm not even sure I've got that right) or I have been watching too many David Mitchell youtubes.

No comments: