Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Traits

Usually in a good mood, or at least not in a bad mood.
Picks up on new things quickly.
Is enjoyable to be around.
Can listen en sometimes even help.
Is good at thinking of quick fixes or permanent solutions for problems.
Is good in understanding someone elses situation.
Is spontaneous.
Is passionate about things and will defend if found necessary.

Is (too) direct.
Is blunt.
Doesn't let other people lift her mood.
Sometimes suffers from mood swings or a regular Bad-Morning-Mood.
Is lazy.
Daydreams a lot.
Doesn't like organized 'Be friendly and fun' with other people.
Is sometimes too passionate; doesn't know when to let go.


I'm round to re-identifying who I am. I think the above are my traits, good and bad. Later this week I'll come up with a list of my likes and dislikes.

No comments: